Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“RGPD”) and its implementing regulation, the Cambra (Barcelona es moda) hereby informs you of the personal data processing it carries out through its website http://www.barcelonaesmoda.com.
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
• Your personal data is used to provide you with the services offered through the website.
• It is used to manage registration of your company or business in the Business Directory, to give visibility to your business and activities through the on-line web directory, and to provide a networking environment for manufacturers, designers and companies in different sectors, all of which are fashion service providers.
• To answer questions and queries submitted in spaces provided for the purpose, or through other communication channels.
• To allow subscription for the Barcelona es moda newsletter.
What is the legal basis for processing of your data?
• Your personal data is used to provide you with the services offered through the website. It is the basis for executing an agreement.
• It makes it possible to register your company or business in the Business Directory, to give visibility to your business and activities, through the on-line web directory, and to provide a networking environment for manufacturers, designers and companies in different sectors, all of which are fashion service providers. The execution of an agreement, in the sense that its includes the company’s data in the Business Directory service.
• To answer questions and queries posed in spaces provided for the purpose, or through other communication channels. A legitimate interest of the Cambra (Barcelona es moda)
• To enable subscription to the Barcelona es moda newsletter. The consent granted when subscribing for the newsletters.
For how long will we store the information?
The information provided will be stored for as long as necessary for each of the purposes for which it is intended.
Regarding newsletters, indefinitely, until you tell us otherwise by the means available in each communication received.
With whom will the data be shared?
The data will only be disclosed, outside the legally established cases, when essential to provide the services requested.
In any case, registration in the Barcelona es Moda directory means that your data will be published in the trade directory available on the website, and that this will be provided to third parties requesting information on companies or activities in a certain activity sector.
Other than the above, third parties responsible for processing may have access to your data.
What kind of data does the Cambra (Barcelona es moda) process?
In any case, identity and contact details provided by you or your company in the different spaces provided for the purpose on the website. Information that may be generated when we provide our services.
Where do we obtain your data from?
You, or the company where you work, provide the data through the website.
The other information we process may be related to interactions with you or your company, when we provide certain services or within the scope of our communication.
What are your rights when we process your information?
When the Cambra (Barcelona es moda) processes your personal information, you are entitled to request:
Access. The interested party is entitled to obtain confirmation from the data officer about whether the data in question is being processed, and detailed information about how it is being processed.
Correction. The interested party is entitled to have any incorrect personal information corrected or completed if it is incomplete.
Deletion. The interested party is entitled to request deletion of the personal information to the extent established by law.
Limited processing. The interested party is entitled to request limitations on the processing of the data of a personal nature.
Objection to processing. In some circumstances, and for reasons regarding your specific situation, you may object to the processing of your data. The Cambra (Barcelona es moda) will stop processing the data, other than for legitimate, compelling reasons, or to exercise or defend possible claims.
Right to portability of information. In other words, you are entitled to receive the personal data provided to a processing officer, in a structured format, for common use and automatic reading and to transmit to another processing officer.
The mentioned rights may be exercised by writing and signing a letter to la Cambra at Av. Diagonal, 452 – 08006 Barcelona or to the e-mail address: email@example.com
What happens if you do not provide the information requested?
Refusal to provide the identity and contact details or any other data that is essential to answer your requests, registration in the Business Directory, provision of services, or which is required by a law, may make it impossible to access the services or respond to your requests. Failure to provide any data not marked as mandatory will not prevent you from entering a contractual obligation.
Guardianship by the control authorities
If suitable, you may request the guardianship by the guardian corresponding to the Cambra (Barcelona es moda) the Catalan Data Protection Authority http://apdcat.gencat.cat C/ Rosselló, 214, Esc. A, 1r 1a 08008 Barcelona.
The Cambra (Barcelona es moda) has taken the personal data protection security measures legally required and has installed all the technical means and measures available to avoid loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorised access to the personal data provided.